Today we met up to record the duration of our radio show. We typed out a script for the remaining parts of the rodeo and we took turns recording our lines in Audacity. Sometimes it took a couple tries to get it just the way we wanted it, but once we did, we then layered different rodeo sound affects in the background of our talking. We also added sound effects for our fight scene. Once we had all the sounds mixed in with our own commentating, we inserted our bumpers into the desired spots. After two hours of working, I would say we had a very productive group meeting.
We met up today to put everything together. We added little blurbs where we needed to in order to make the desired time of our show. We also put in all of our commercials. For the most part, our radio show was already completed, we just wanted to meet up one last time to make sure everything was edited and sounded how we wanted it to. It was sort of like a “dress rehearsal” to get all the kinks out before we turned in our final show product. Overall, I am thrilled with how it turned out because we worked extremely hard on it.